Tuesday 2 April 2013

My first meeting this Saturday

A month ago I decided to be more proactive in seeing if I can move this idea along. I feel so passionately about it that I think I would always regret not trying.

My first step is to have a meeting to share my idea with local parents and interested people. To achieve this I have had to learn a few things. I have discovered Mailchimp and created an email invite. I have started a Facebook page, this was a big step as it meant that I had to put my idea infront of all my friends and family. It's weird really that the people who care about me most felt like the scariest audience too. I have also had flyers printed and put them in public places, as well as sprung them on unsuspecting parents walking down the street. I am excited about the meeting, obviously nervous, nervous of no-one coming, nervous of lots of people coming and generally hoping I can do the idea justice.

So if I have not managed to invite you to the meeting in any of these ways please let me invite you now.


I would love you to join me at 10.30 this Saturday the 6th of April in the learning annexe at the Polka theatre. 

No comments:

Post a Comment